Sometime mama is feeling good but most of the time mood will ruin mama's feeling. There are a lots of causes which will lead to the feeling of mama. The most important issue which make mama think is about 'work"...For the time being, mama is working but not permanently work.Mama was hired for temporarily position as a teacher at secondary school near to mama house.Alhamdulillah for the 'rezeki' ya Allah.Mama accept it wholeheartedly. Mama really want this job since Amsyar was not here.Right after mama got the degree from the university, mama choose to be a teacher but Allah still not fulfill mama wish.
Please,
In the name of Allah, the most gracious the most merciful. I really want this job. I want to pay may debt to PTPTN, i want to help my parents as well as people around me. I want to share the hardness of being a wife with my husband in terms of sharing all the expenses. I want to fulfill my needs as people around have it .Oh Allah with my humble heart, please hear my doa' towards You.The only and most knowing all the good and bad in this earth... Aminnn..
No comments:
Post a Comment